INTRUDER ALARM & HOLD UP ALARM SYSTEMS.
In order to stay ahead in the modern Security & Fire market, you need a marker leader who can provide innovative, quality products which are backed up by technical expertise and first class support.
By listening to your individual need, we are able to provide tailored and unique design solutions that suit your specifications precisely.
- An Eagle monitored system won’t be ignored. When connected to our fully manned Alarm Receiving Centre via your telephone line, it will give you added security, 24 hours a day.
- Your monitored system is highly versatile, whether used for domestic or commercial purposes, it will identify the type of emergency and take appropriate action by calling the Fire Brigade, Police or other assistance.
- Digital Closed Circuit Television Systems are available in many configurations to provide observation and/or video recording of any area, even operating in relatively low light conditions. Split screen, hard drive, sequential splitting and multiplexed images give extra surveillance cover in several areas simultaneously.
- Eagle can offer specialist advice and installation for all electrical locks and release magnetic mechanisms. Also available are Master key systems, Hotel lock systems using the latest magnetic swipe care technology.
- Eagle offers a full Design, Installation and Maintenance service for Fire Detection Systems and or Emergency Lighting Systems to BS5839, BS5266 & BS5499.
- 24 Hour customer help desk
- 24 Hour monitoring for Fire & Security systems
- Technicians / Engineers available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
WE OFFER A COMPREHENSIVE RANGE OF FIRE ALARM SYSTEMS, FIRE ALARM PRODUCTS AND ASSOCIATED SERVICES NOW INCLUDING FIRE EXTINGUISHER SERVICES.
From the design and specification for completely new fire alarm systems to the most simple of upgrades, we can provide a solution that meets both your budget and needs. Our fire alarm service engineers have a wealth of experience and expertise to back up their fully qualified status. From periodic full inspections to more comprehensive maintenance and testing to British Standards, you can rely on us to keep your alarm system safe and sound.
Before the installation of any new system, we carry out a full fire risk assessment of the property. Where we are simply taking over the maintenance of a system, we’ll carry out a dilapidation survey to address any areas that need attention prior to taking it over. It is imperative to keep fire alarm systems in good condition and all emergency routes and exits clearly marked in case of emergency.
Whether you need a state of the art fire alarm and evacuation system complete with heat detectors and infra-red fire detection equipment or a simple system of smoke alarms, Eagle has the experience, equipment and expertise to provide exactly what you need. From specialist fire alarm systems for restaurants and catering facilities to elaborate heat, smoke and fire detection and personel evacuation systems for large corporate buildings and warehouses, our engineers can evaluate, advise and install the ideal alarm system to keep your workforce, your family or your tenants safe and ready to act should the worst happen.
We only employ qualified engineers and our alarm installers are professional, punctual and polite at all times. If you would like a quote for a new fire alarm system or would like someone to access the quality of your existing fire system and evacuation process, contact Eagle today. We are here to help.
Service & Maintenance Contract
Without effective maintenance even the best equipment will deteriorate. If you are relying on a system to save your life in the event of a fire or detect an intruder then you have to be sure that the system is fully functional but having regular preventative maintenance checks carried out by a qualified company. Quite simply, preventative maintenance means peace of mind.
- Check the log/history of the alarm system since last maintenance service
- Visually inspect all major alarm components including cabling & connections where accessible for signs of deterioration or damage
- Check mains power supply including charging rates
- Check battery power supply including charging rates
- Check and walk test all detectors
- Check and test audible warning devices for correct operation
- Check satisfactory operation of manually operated devices e.g. panic buttons
- Check and test remote signalling equipment (where appropriate)
- Make adjustments or minor programming as necessary
- Repair minor faults where necessary (additional costs may apply)
- Provide user training (if required)
- Log all test results
- Return the alarm system to operational status
Alarm repair and call outs:
Eagle engineers have vast knowledge of burglar alarm panels. We can repair your alarm or upgrade the system even if it was installed by another company. We are available 24 hours and can be called upon to silence a noisy/nuisance alarm arising from a domestic or commercial premise in London, during daytime or out of office hours.
To book an alarm repair or an engineer call, please call.