Do you have valuable stock on your premises? Is your building out of public sight? Do you want the police to respond as fast as possible if your premises are broken into? How long would it take your business to recover following a break-in?
BT Redcare GSM doubly protects because it uses two secure signalling paths to your alarms receiving centre. If either is tampered wit by an intruder, or is faulty, the alarm receiving centre will be alerted and the relevant emergency services, or your authorised key holder, will be called.
How secure do you want to be?
Different types of alarm systems offer different levels of protection:-
- ‘Bells only’ – as the name suggests, this is no more than an alarm bell which will ring for up to 20 minutes and which may be ignored.
- Digital communicator – is where your alarm system is connects to an alarm receiving centre via a dedicated phone line. When an alarm is triggered, the alarm receiving centre receives notification and calls the relevant emergency service. A dedicated phone line is usually needed, meaning additional annual rental costs. Should this line be cut or get damaged it may not be immediately detected.
- Dual signalling paths – one of the most secure form of alarm monitoring available, provided by BT Redcare GSM. It has the back- up of two paths and is capable of sending a ‘confirmed activation’ to ensure a response from the emergency services, even if the telephone line is cut or damaged.
How BT Redcare GSM works
BT Redcare GSM uses the security of a BT phone line with the added protection of a GSM radio back-up path. If either is interfered with by an intruder, the other continues to monitor for any further alarms and transmits them as ‘confirmed activations’ – extra confirmation that an intruder is on the premises and that the alarm isn’t false. A ‘confirmed activation’ attracts immediate response form the emergency services.
Bt Redcare GSM is ideal for all commercials risks and homes needing the highest level of security.
BT Redcare GSM – Maximum protection recommended by insurers
- Highly secure alarm signalling that provides double protection against all risks
- Uses the BT Redcare secure network
- Alerts the alarm receiving centre within seconds
- Works for you every second of the day, 365 days of the year
- Works on existing BT telephone line
- No call charges to pay for on the signals sent via the phone line or radio path
- No additional cost for a new phone line
BT Redcare Secure also available.
Redcare Secure is a ‘dual path’ system, and this means that the alarm system is equipped with two separate routes that are used in signaling the alarms to an Alarm Receiving Centre. So, if one path becomes unavailable or faulty the alarm message will move to the other path.
In the Secure 2 variant and Secure 3 variant service the ‘primary path’ is provided by your wireless network link, and your fixed telephone line provides the back-up ‘secondary path’.
We offer free no-obligation site survey and written quotation, quality installation at competitive price, parts and labour guarantee and a certificate of compliance.